Declaration of Commitment to Our Clients
- To treat our clients and other parties with respect and courtesy.
- To promote and protect our clients’ legal rights in our judicial system.
- To handle our clients; cause competently and diligently, in accordance with the
highest standards of the profession.
- To exercise independent professional judgment on our clients’ behalf.
- To meet with our clients and be available as requested to discuss their cases.
- To return telephone calls promptly.
- To respect our clients’ decisions on the objectives to be pursued in their
case as permitted by law and the rules of professional conduct.
- To work with other participants in the legal system to make our legal system
more accessible and responsive.
- To maintain and preserve the client confidences learned during our lawyer-client
- To exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the code
of professional responsibility and model rules of professional conduct.